Monday, July 23, 2007

Tank Driver...


This picture was taken by when I was in military service. The tank of background was my one. I learned how to drive a tank for 7 weeks. Because I was small, had good eyes and body condition. Surely, I didn't have closer phobia. So I could be tank driver. Acturely, I was hating army when I was soldier. But I am thinking now, it gave me wisdom about overcoming extreme situation and unique memory. So I don't regret that I finished my duty. I love my country, and If the war happened again, I would fight for Korea and I can die for my country. Because I want to protect my family, friends and everybody who I know against enemy. But I wish it would not happen again. I miss my family and friends so much. And!!!!!!!! Korea went up semi-final in Asian Cup... I am cheering on Korea soccer team sincerely!!! Fighting!!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the photo - you look so young!

Hopefully you will not have to find out what driving a tank in real life is like.

Go Korean Soccer team!

Sean said...

Thank u Lauren. But unfortunately, they lost against Iraq. Shitttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!

tietie2711 said...

You look so good on the picture loool
they lost again!!! looool but i hope they will win the asian cup!!
how many countries are they in the competition?

Sean said...

Florie!! U mean I am not good in real? Hoooooooooooooooooo